Monday 18 November 2013

Review of Tempting Fate by Jane Green


Gabby has been happily married to Elliott for twenty years, they have two daughters, a lovely home and close group of friends. However, Gabby longs for another child, whilst Elliott is not so keen.
When Gabby meets handsome and younger Matt at an event, she is flattered by his attention and the two soon begin a secret correspondence. However, one careless moment could wreck Gabby's life and her everything around her. Desperate to save the family life that she cherished so dearly, Gabby will do anything to save her marriage. But, is it too late for that?

This is a brilliant book that I didn't want to put down. The plot hooked me straight in and I ended up feeling as if I knew the characters. I really felt for Gabby's two daughtrs who were torn between their parents. It is an emotional and thought provoking book that I highly recommend.

This is the first book by Jane Green that I have read and I absolutely loved it.


5 stars


Thank you to Penguin for sending me a copy to review.

No comments:

Post a Comment