Monday 27 February 2012

Review of Discovery at Rosehill by Kathryn Brown




Discovery at Rosehill is a paranormal romance. It is a move away from my normal read, but I loved every minute of this book.

Camilla Armstrong is a medium who falls in love with Rosehill; a beautiful run down Manor House that she is led to by her Grandmother. It soon becomes apparent that there is some paranormal activity taking place at Rosehill and Camilla begins to communicate with the spirits.

An unlikely romance begins to blossom between Camilla and Rev Marcus Calloway,
even though they seem to differ in their beliefs. However, a secret from Marcus’ past threatens their relationship.

This is a fantastic, well researched novel with great characters and is full of suspense. The plot is fast paced and keeps the reader wanting to know what will happen next.
I think Discovery at Rosehill is definitely worthy of 5 stars and I would thoroughly recommend it to anyone who enjoys romantic fiction.

3 comments:

  1. Five stars, wow! Fantastic review, Sarah! I hear nothing but good things about Kathryn's book and I can't wait to read it! Great thoughts, and lovely assessment. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this book and look forward to more from Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review of a great book Sarah! I love Rev Marcus... so attractive!

    ReplyDelete